The-barkada

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Quotes

Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the number of moments that
take our breath away.

“Birdie, birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like sugar, tastes like sap. OMG! IT'S BIRDIE CRAP!"




"Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make."

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

"Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming."

Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive

Smile and the world will smile with you.


Laugh and they'll all think you’re on drugs.


I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love… it never seems to last.
"I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay."


If you die, I'll kill you!"

There are some days when I just don't feel like talking.. Today is that day.

Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

"Birdie, birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like sugar, tastes like sap. OMG! IT'S BIRDIE CRAP!"

Love is like heaven but hurts like hell."Look up for inspiration, down for concentration but don’t look side to side for information".

You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try.

"Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home